Below are a few tips for at home facials, face masks and scrubs:
- Use steam from shower to open up pores (or) run hot water from sink & put face over steam with towel over head
- Plenty of things to use for scrub; sugar, salt, ground nuts, oatmeal, coffee grounds etc.
- Can mix scrub base with with cleanser, lemon juice, coconut oil, jojoba oil, cucumber juice, green tea
- Can use yogurt, banana or avocado for soothing mask
- Can mix mask with antioxidants like pureed berries and/or fruit
- Use cucumber slices for eyes
- Leave mask on for 10-20 minutes
- Use caution; if anything burns/hurts then remove immediately
Let me know if you have follow up questions!
-Dr. Angela Vecellio